Friday, October 29, 2010

Peacock

In this photograph I have captured a peacock roaming his habitat. This photograph was taken at an abandoned house that many peacocks live at. I like how the peacock is so bright that the peacock is standing out from the background. However, I do not like how there is a tree behind the peacock.

Since this photograph was taken outside the camera settings had to be set correctly. The aperture was set at F 5.6 and the exposure speed was set at 1/800. This allowed the perfect amount of light into the camera lens. The focus is very strong in this photograph because the peacock is completely in focus and the background is blurred.

The placement of the peacock could be greatly improved which would then improve this photograph. The tree behind the peacock is distracting; therefore, the angle I captured the peacock should be changed so the tree is not in the background. Also this photograph is very bright and I personally think I photoshopped this photograph too much. The peacock almost looks unrealistic because of how bright the peacocks feathers are.