Tuesday, November 9, 2010

White Flowers

In this photograph I have captured white flowers from a tree at the Capital Building. These flowers were photoshopped to look the way they look. This is why I like this photograph because of the way I photoshopped the flowers to stand out. However, I do not like how there are dark spots in this photograph.

Since I took this photograph outside when the sun was at its harsh point I had to make sure the camera settings were set correctly. The aperture was set at F 5.6 and the exposure speed was set at 1/4000. This allowed for the perfect amount of light into the lens. The focus is very strong in this photograph because the flowers all completely in focus.

I took this photograph because I loved the flowers on this tree. I photoshopped this photograph because I wanted to see what the flowers would look like if I changed them. Some people may not like the fact that the flowers are highlighted the way that they are but some do like it. To improve this photograph would be to change the angle that I took this picture at, maybe to get closer to the flowers so the dark spots do not show.