Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chris Steele


In this photograph I have captured my friend Chris Steele. This photograph was taken for my senior project as well. I like this photograph because of the angle his body and head are facing. However, I do not like how dark the right side of the photograph is.

I took this photograph inside with a window as my main light, which is giving Chris a natural looking glow to the left side of the photograph. Thus, I had to set the aperture at F 4.5 and exposure speed was set at 1/80. This allowed the perfect amount of light into the camera lens. The focus is very strong in this photograph because Chris is completely in focus.

I took this photograph because Chris is Brittney Sly's boy friend and I needed another boy picture for my senior project. This photograph was taken at free form, which means Chris posed however he wanted to and I just captured his photograph. To improve this photograph the right side of the background needs to be lightened up with a spot light. However, the dark does give this photograph character.