Friday, November 5, 2010

Bush Blowing in the Wind

In this photograph I have captured a big bush blowing in the wind. This photograph was taken on a very windy day in Nevada. I like this photograph because of the warm feeling and color of the bush. However, I do not like how there is a long leaf in the bottom right corner of the photograph.

Since I took this photograph during a time of day when the sun was really harsh, the camera settings had to be corrected. The aperture was set at F 5.6 and the exposure speed was set at 1/4,000. This allowed for the perfect amount of light into the lens. The focus in this photograph is very strong because the bush is completely in focus and the background is blurred.

I photoshoped this photograph to be this warm tan color; the plant was originally white and green. The sun is creating a hot spot in the left side of the bush; thus, to improve this photograph would be to take the picture at a different angle. This photograph is also not very interesting, if something else was going on the picture then it would greatly improve this photograph. This photograph was not taken for class, I took this photograph because I was bored one day and went out in my backyard looking for a subject.