Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stream

In this photograph I have captured a stream near a national park and castle in Blarney, Ireland. This photograph was taken this summer when I went to Europe for a school trip. I like this photograph because the trees are reflecting in the stream and I like how there are boats waiting to be used. However, I do not like how the sky is cloudy and not blue.

Since I was outside when I took this photograph and the sky was cloudy I had to adjust the camera settings. The aperture was set at F 3.2 and the exposure speed was set at 1/320. This allowed the perfect amount of light into the camera lens. The focus is strong in this photograph because everything is completely in focus.

I took this photograph because I liked how everything was set up. I liked how there was a bridge in the background, there were boats on the side, and how the trees were reflected in the stream. To improve this photograph would be to photoshop the sky blue. I also captured this photograph because I was in Ireland and I wanted to capture this moment of scenery.